Larp Roundhead Arrow, Black
Arrows have long been used as a tactical advantage during battle as well as a way to preserve the troops and lend support at the battle front. Not much has changed since the middle ages; today larp arrows are used in the same way. IDV arrows are the safest on the market, providing maximum protection without sacrificing range. The flexible fiberglass shaft resists breakage when stepped on accidentally and the rubber stopper inside the arrow assures safety.
Maximum Pressure :
30lbs @ 28" (Arrows)
30lbs @ 15" (Bolts)
Maximum draw weight and tension:
30 lbs @ 28"
Length: 82cm (32 ½ Inches)
53 mm (21/8 Inches)
IDV LARP arrows are known for:
• 3 years warranty on the whole arrow
• Independently safety tested CE
• The aerodynamically optimized
• High grade epoxy-glass resin flexible shaft
• Mass: approx. 68 g (2 ¼ oz)
• More than 50m striking distance
No reward points for this product.